Monday, June 23, 2014

Hello World!

Ever since I entered the world of bridal it has been a dream of mine to share my passion for weddings with others. Through my own experiences as a dress consultant I have made so many personal discoveries in this field and I knew I needed to find a way to share this knowledge with the everyday local bride-to-be.

So here it is the first post of 'The Blushing Blog'©

Since it is my first post I feel I should elaborate on what exactly this blog means to me and will be to all of you reading out there. I wanted to create a place that would welcome and guide my fellow Central Florida residence on their path to matrimony along with global tips and tricks for brides near and far. I plan on doing this in a myriad of ways:

  • Weekly posts on local Central Florida wedding issues such as: vendors, bridal shows, spotlights on local brides, my own personal bridal journey and experiences as a dress consultant at Modern Bridal Shop
  • Weekly post on global tips such as: wedding checklists, DIY, wedding traditions old and new, growing trends, designers etc.
  • Pinterest boards outlining local Central Florida vendors while also organizing popular wedding themes
  • A facebook page where brides local and beyond can contact me with questions but also share their own advice and ideas

All in all I really just wanted to create a unique social networking based on my key notion that weddings should always be fun, beautiful, and memorable. I hope upon reading this initial post you can connect with my mission and will follow along on this creative and educational endeavor. 

Now to bid you farewell on a positive note I will leave you with the beautiful bridal musings of couture bridal designer Badgley Mischka


No comments:

Post a Comment